Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Revenge of the Nerd!

I'm back! Ish! We've moved into the MA house and are in the process of getting settled. My work situation and schedule are still up in the air, so I won't go on record saying expect regular postings starting now, but you can certainly expect more very soon!
Casa de Nerd. Well... Sotano de Nerd, anyway.

Today I am working on finishing The Podcast is a Lie's late podcast (hopefully finalize by the end of the day). I'd also like to set up the Nerd-Cave as much as possible (recognizing that I don't have much in the way of furniture down here yet...).

Towards the end of the week, I have some more time off and will bring my Pull List Reviews up to date (though it will be a synopsis of where the PLR is more than an individual title review, sorry!).

I'm also hoping to convince the Wife to allow me to see Riddick this weekend, even though we just bought a house, so there will (hopefully) be a movie review soon as well.

And, today or later in the week, I'll be doing a write up of news in the X-COM world. Be prepared, because the alien menace is hasn't let up just yet!

Alright, to the podcast! ... This is my first time being the sole editor on a 'case due to Steve's absence, hence the delay and, possibly, the quality... We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment