Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays and the Nerd's Resolution

Merry Christmas! 

We are in the middle of the holiday season. Happy Christmas Eve folks. I just wanted to pop in and let you know what you can expect with the Arbitrary Nerd in the upcoming future.

Starting January first, I will begin the "Month of The Nerd," in which I will make at least one daily blog post,  Instagram update (find me at arbitrarynerd), and tweet, all related to either my nerdy self, a normal blog subject, or something nerdy in general.

If you think anyone might be interested in reading The Arbitrary Nerd, January will be a good month to get them started -- I plan on having the following items featured:

-Articles on my various nerd interests and why they interest me.
-Reviews for Fables trades (I've increased my collection by 450% recently).
-The upcoming year's worth of films and video game releases.
-Thoughts on some games I have yet to review.
-Quite possibly more...

I'd love to get some fresh readers and new comments, so please spread the word!

As always, I will take requests for content if there's anything you'd like me to talk about.

See you all back here on January first. Until then, keep flying and stay shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment