Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Lightbulb



Blogging is supposed to be a good tool to use for writers. I'd like to write in my life, and eventually getting published would be nice.

So here starts my first blog. It's theme will revolve around the Marvel Comics "Thunderbolts" series. I should be getting #1-58 tomorrow; they should be stewing in a mailbox somewhere. If possible I'd like to relate life and the future to these comics as I get them. I like the idea of a team of villains acting as superheroes, and I like even more that each character has their own agenda. We'll see how it pans out when relating to life, either mine or in general.

As to posting; I don't plan on posting every day, but at the very least I should update every week. This won't be a journal, but more a collection of themed writing by none other than myself. I'm uncertain if I should develop a Blog Identity or keep the one I was born with. It might fit with a masked vigilante theme... But I am just writing. That's for the future. For now I'll end this opening unmasked.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, don't give up, your writing is good.

    your friendly neighborhood "Bring Back the Real Mar-Vell...it's been long enough" pal,

    Make Mine Mar-Vell*

    "Justice like lightning...." (originally in Captain Marvel #17 (Mar-Vell vs. The Hulk)

    Stay in touch and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete