Thursday, May 31, 2012

Spacey

Another quick one:

Star Wars 1313 announced as bounty hunter game taking place on Coruscant. Targeted to a more "mature" audience as well as staying away from a Force powered hero. I am not happy with the announcement, but am interested to see more.

Also, watched an episode of Firefly tonight and am still (as I am everything I watch Firefly) astounded that the show was cancelled. Great characters, setting, and the writing is damn good, which is rare these days.

Here's looking out for some good news in the near future...

2 comments:

  1. I CANNOT BELIEVE FIREFLY WAS CANCELLED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It pains me every time I think of it. The writing, plot lines, characters, actors, everything was just perfect.

    Serenity wasn't a good enough end for one of my favorite TV shows of all time.

    ReplyDelete