Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday at the Movies - Pushed Back!

Hi all! I'm going through rigorous job training this week and next and so haven't had time to work on a Friday at the Movies post. I have, however, been working diligently on the Spider-Man costume post and I expect to be posting that tonight or tomorrow.

If you'll take that as an equal trade, awesome. If not, sorry! I'll take suggestions for next week if you'd like!

In slightly related news, the Wife and I are starting our annual Big Bang Theory marathon in anticipation of the next season's release in September.

If you don't watch The Big Bang Theory, you really, really should. It is one of my all time favorite TV shows, and I'm not normally a fan of sitcoms of any kind.

Ok, see you soon with some Spidey!

No comments:

Post a Comment