Monday, February 11, 2013

This Week... (Now Playing and a Request)

Hi All!

This week I'm going to be crammed under a ton of work and don't think I'll find time to blog anything substantial. That being said, I've got a Now Playing update and a request:

Now Playing

PS3: Dead Space 3 (Early impressions/series review next week)
3DS: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Review incoming, GET THIS GAME)
PC: Jagged Alliance 2 (Well, haven't started this, a bit distracted)
Netflix: Sherlock (for the third time)
Amazon Prime: Downton Abbey (almost through season 2, this show is awesome)
Hulu: Seven Samurai (finally watching this masterpiece as research for my YA novel)

My other consoles/shows are being neglected due to the work load and titles listed above.

The (Re)quest

The Wife and I are taking a mini-road trip from the NYC area to Washington, DC this weekend. The focus of the trip is to hit any interesting comic book stores we find along the way; if you know of any, leave their name/town and why we should stop there in the comment section.

Alright, that's all, expect to see a bit more of my next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment