Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Guest Writer and The Podcast

Remember that time I mentioned I had two exciting updates? Well, here they are:

First, The Arbitrary Nerd will be getting a new guest writer, Lyco, master of all things DC Comics (well, certainly more than me, anyway) and a current resident of Japan (yeah, we just went global).

Expect an intro post from Lyco soon and, following that, some brand new content about things I know little about!


The second bit of news is that, starting in the next week or so, I've been asked to work on a brand new podcast with some like-minded (and not so like-minded) nerdy folks. I believe we're doing our first test recording next week. Keep an eye out for The Podcast is a Lie, where we'll be talking about all things nerd culture. Any stuff. Yeah, stuff.

That's it for now, but swing by soon to check out all the new stuff happening just around the corner. Also, bring a friend or two and convince them to follow us -- it boosts my ego and gives me the warm and fuzzies.

-The Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment