Whelp, we're into the second week and I've had a truly lousy day, so I'm phoning it in and going to drop some definitions on you: four, to be exact.
1. Determined by chance, whim, or impulse, and not by necessity, reason, or principle.
2. Based on or subject to individual judgment or preference.
3. Not limited by law; despotic
(Thank you, thefreedictionary.com!)
1. A dull, ineffectual, or unattractive person.
2. A person dedicated to a nonsocial pursuit.
(Wait, what the crap, thefreedictionary.com? I'm going to another source.)
(...)I think a lot of us have realized that being a nerd … it’s not about what you love. It’s about how you love it."
(Much better. Thank you, Wil Wheaton!)
1. This is me, at least on my blog. You'll always notice that I capitalize "the" when stating the title. Otherwise the improper grammar would cause me to twinge (assuming I ever proof read...).
2. See (1). Heh.
The Arbitrary Nerd
1. My blog, where I "...Inflict my opinions on the world." And by world, I mostly mean Bryan and The Wife.
2. I don't normally care for news, nerdy or otherwise. I have a very black and white view of things I like, yet am accepting of (most) everything. Sometimes there's a point I want to get across, but most of the time this is just a place for me to write about things that interest me. Open an open-ended dialogue that doesn't need to be read or acknowledged -- I've gotten it out of my system, and that's what counts.
And that's my blog in a nutshell.
|Well, you know what I mean.|